So, this is a good news/bad news kind of week. Good news, I didn’t gain any weight, but I didn’t loose any either. Holding steady at 223. I ate pretty badly this week, I only stayed at my calorie goal 3 days, and have done a lot less walking due to really poor weather, and of course crocheting non- stop.
So, while I am a little disappointed in myself for not doing good this past week, I know I can (and will) improve for next week. At least staying the same weight gets me a nice off white round on my blanket!
I am only 6 points away from a yarn order from woolwarehouse, so I am pretty determined to succeed this week. The way my points work is
- I get 1 point for tracking everything I eat and staying under my calorie goal.
- I get 1 point per pound lost on Friday morning (compared to the previous week) – partial pounds don’t count.
- I loose points if I gain weight, to a maximum of the points earned that week.
So far, as a rewards system, its been doing a good job. Plus, eating good all week, just to be allowed to go out for all you can eat sushi is kinda counter productive. Yarn as a reward is much, much more tasty anyways.
I am using Red Heart Soft, in 4 colors for my blanket.
- teal for weight loss of 2 lbs or more
- deep sea for weight loss of 0.5 lbs – 1.5 lbs
- off white if my weight stays the same
- charcoal if I gain weight
Since my weight stayed the same (within .5 lbs), I did round 34 of ATB CAL in off white. It was a simple round of (hdc, ch 1, sk 1), and very enjoyable to work on.
Here is hoping I can do well again this week and shave off a few more pounds.